4. Write the decimal as a percent: 5.16
5. Write the percent as a decimal: 61%
6. Order from least to greatest: 68%, one half , 0.55, 1.28
7. Write the fraction as a percent. If necessary, round to the nearest tenth of a percent: nine twenty fifths
8. Write 0.64% as a decimal and a fraction in simplest form.
9. Liam wants to buy a bicycle that costs $290.00. His parents say Liam must raise 40% of the money himself. How much money must Liam raise?
10. Use mental math to find 90% of $1,200.
11. Use a proportion to solve. If necessary, round to the nearest percent. There are 12 players on the basketball roster. 9 of the players are in the 8th grade. What percent of the team is not in the 8th grade?
12. 95 is 20% of what number?
13. Use an equation to solve. What number is 25% of 770?
14. What percent of 355 is 71?
15. Find the total cost of a $363.99 airline ticket with a sales tax of 4%.
16. Find the total weekly earnings for a waitress with a weekly salary of $275 plus a 3% commission on dinners, if the total worth of the dinners she served was $4,800.00.
17. You tell your parents that you will pay the 15% tip for dinner. The bill was $130.56. You have $20.
a. Do you have enough to pay the tip?
b. How much should the tip be?
18. Find the percent of increase. Round to the nearest tenth: 125 to 240
19. Find the percent of discount. Round to the nearest tenth: original price $24,365; selling price $16,820
20. A department store purchases a dress for $80. To sell the dress to customers, the price is marked up by 19%. You hand the clerk $110. How much change will you get back?